Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Casual Watches we have in stock.View Similar Products
The Jack Mason Men's F102 Field Chrono Collection Watch is masterfully detailed with a 42-millimeter stainless steel case, etched case-back and crown, and three separate chronographs for keeping track of elapsed seconds, minutes, and hours. Japanese quartz movement keeps you on track for daily appointments and everyday affairs without going out of sync. The flexible rubber strap remains comfortable all day long and withstands abuse along the way, unlike some fancier bands prone to damage. Of course, you can upgrade the rubber band with a leather offering from Jack Mason, should you feel the need to dress up this watch.
- Elevate your style with this dignified timepiece
- 42mm brushed stainless steel case for polished look
- Flexible rubber band is both comfortable and durable
- Dedicated chronograph for seconds, minutes, hours
- Japanese quartz movement keeps precise time
- Super Luminova markings glow after dark
- Etched case-back and crown for intricacy
- 10-ATM water-resistance (100-meters)
- Item #JCM000V
Super Luminova markings and indices
yes, 10-ATM (100-meters)