Select your style & size:Select options
Rugged quality, refined style.
The Jack Mason F101 Field Collection Leather Watch serves up timeless styling fused with rugged build quality and refined materials. The 42-millimeter stainless steel face exudes a well-polished aesthetic that's sized just right for daily wear. Japanese quartz movement ensures precise timekeeping, with Super Luminova markings for easy viewing after dark.
Smooth-wearing, the rich leather strap features contrast stitching that pops with eye-catching appeal. The strap is fully interchangeable for years of dependable wear. Etched with the Texas Lone Star, the watch's crown offers a distinguished look that sets it apart from the rest. Another cool stand-out, the screw-down case back is etched with Jack Mason's signature logo.
- Timeless sophistication and rugged quality unite
- 42mm stainless steel face exudes polished style
- Japanese quartz movement for precise timekeeping
- Super Luminova vintage markings glow in the dark
- Interchangeable leather strap with contrast stitches
- Texas Lone Star etched crown for signature appeal
- Screw-down case back etched with Jack Mason logo
- 3-ATM water-resistance to 30-meters/100-feet
- Item #JCM0006
- Q & A
Correction of specs.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
The watch is described as having a screw down back. It has a four-screw back.