Slay the mountain and shield your noggin.
Get rowdy, but use your brain first and buckle up the iXS Xult Helmet before you saddle up. This fully loaded helmet is hungry for rocky downhill lines and enduro race days, packing on the coverage to dissipate hits when things get a little too wild, and keep that pretty face of yours in top shape with full-face protection. It starts out with a burly fiber-reinforced polymer shell to increase strength without weight, and pairs nicely with both EPS foam for absorbing impact, and iXS's own X-Rail technology. X-Rail utilizes strategically placed rails of X-matter open cell padding that stiffens on hard impacts to not only take the brunt of the force, but also increase the helmet's longevity, while dissipating rotational forces in the event of an oblique impact.
The front of the chin bar also features X-matter padding to absorb impact energy, and is followed with an EPR — emergency padding release system that allows everything to be quickly removed in the event of an emergency. To alleviate your scalp on days when the temperature is soaring, iXS implements Vortex ventilation system with integrated air channels. These vents pull are in and throughout the helmet, keeping your noggin as cool as possible when the day is anything but. The chanels work through the EPS foam, and move out to rear exhaust vents to keep warm air moving out, and make room for more cool air as you bomb down the mountain at top speeds. At the end of your toasty DH day you can toss your washable pads in with your jersey for a quick load of laundry to freshen things up for another day of slaying.
- An innovative full-face for all day protection
- EPS and X-Rail padding absorb impacts and protect
- Let your scalp breathe with Vortex ventilation system
- X-Rail adds open-cell padding to specific zones for extra
- EPR releases padding in emergency situations for easy off
- Adjustable visor gives you sun protection on bright days
- Freshen up after your ride with washable padding
- Double-D safety closing secures helmet in place
- S/M: 53 - 56cm, M/L: 57 - 59cm, L/XL: 60 - 62cm
- Item #IXS000D