Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Helmets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Go for it.
You won't have to second guess your line choice on the trail when you're wearing the low-profile, yet sturdy protection of the iXS Trail RS Evo Helmet. This lightweight lid gives you peace of mind when you're ripping downhill at high speeds and riding on trails with rocks and roots aplenty, thanks to its proven In-Mold construction.
To ensure a secure fit without pressure points, the ErgoFit-Ultra fit system adjusts both vertically and horizontally with a micro-adjustment dial, allowing you to fine-tune the fit and feel to your exact liking without excess movement in the case of a crash. Looking to the front of the helmet, there's a fully adjustable visor to keep overhanging brush and harsh sunlight from obscuring your vision. Plus, this visor happens to conveniently fold out of the way during a crash to prevent injury.
- Lightweight lid provides peace of mind on the trail
- In-Mold construction is lightweight and extremely rugged
- Ergo-Fit Ultra adjusts both vertically and horizontally
- Micro-adjustable dial provides a fine-tuned fit and feel
- Numerous vents throughout for cool-wearing comfort
- Adjustable visor blocks sunlight and trailside vegetation
- Visor folds out of the way during a crash to prevent injury
- Item #IXS000E
- Shell Material
- In-Mold (polycarbonate shell)
- Impact Foam
- EPS foam
- large, sculpted vents throughout
- Fit Adjustment
- ErgoFit UltraTM (adjusts horizontally and vertically) with micro-adjustment dial
- adjustable visor with quick-release
- EN 1078, CPSC
- Recommended Use
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
August 17, 2019
Best fitting helmet I’ve ever had
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I have two of these- the previous version in white, and the current RS in yellow. I was riding up the service roads on Vail mountain today and thought to myself, this is the best fitting helmet I’ve ever worn. I have a long narrow head, and have never had a mountain helmet that I liked until the IXS helmet came into my life. Like most helmets today, it’s well-vented, has great protection, and a good visor and design. But most importantly, it fits, is infinitely adjustable, and I don’t have to think about it. If your head is oblong, try this out- you won’t be disappointed. I wear a 7 1/2 baseball hat and have the M/L in this and it fits perfectly.
September 15, 2018
Sorry, I can't find the size chart for this helmet? Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks!
November 2, 2018
Hi ! Here is the sizing from the IXS site : https://ixs-sportsdivision.com/en/shop/trailrs-evo-helmet "XS (49-54cm) S/M (54-58cm) M/L (58-62cm) XLW (wide 58-62cm)"