Good vibes only.
Welcome cooler days and flow trail laps through tunnels of fall foliage in the iXS Vibe 6.1 jersey. With 3/4-length sleeves you'll find just the coverage you need when the temperatures start to dip and things get just a touch chilly. Made from 100% recycled PET polyester, this jersey contains all of the naturally wicking and quick drying properties you need, plus a good conscience, knowing that you helped clean up the planet a bit with its addition to your wardrobe.
Cut with a loose fit, the jersey offers you the room you need for trail building days, banging out miles in the backcountry, and throwing on pads underneath for extra protection when you're planning on sending it and pushing your limits. Side vents are there for a bit of climate control when you've been digging trail, or ascending up long and techy climbs, and a lens wipe located inside at the hip lets you clean off your specs if (or when) the mud gets flying.
- Build trail or send it in this recycled PET jersey
- Naturally wicking polyester keeps you dry and cool
- Loose fit is perfect for pairing with protection
- 3/4 length sleeves offer perfect coverage on cool days
- Side vents assist in climate control
- Glasses wipe keeps your shades mud free
- Item #IXS0005
- Q & A
Great ventilation and fit.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 120lbs
I got this jersey for my trail riding. I couldn't have gotten anything better. The ventilation is truly amazing considering how hot it gets here in Moab. It has a loose fit which is great if you like to wear body pads under the jersey.