Select style & size:Select options
Dagger Knee Pad
Offering downhill riders a lightweight, minimalist pad that doesn't compromise protection or durability, the iXs Dagger Knee Pad keeps up with your aggressive, all-day riding style to keep you focused on the terrain ahead. The 360-degree AeroMesh sleeve fabric wicks sweat from your skin, breathes well, and fights odor as you get after it in the saddle, while the ArmadillDuo compression shells and NockOut EVA padding bear the brunt of impact to your knees and shins should you take a spill. Tear-resistant nylon layers help prevent protection zones from deteriorating, and the Squeezebox shell linkage offers full articulation for your knees without losing any of the protection. Just slide them on, secure the LoopLock closures to your liking, and you're ready to rip with confident, comfortable protection.
- Tough protection for your knees that won't limit mobility
- ArmadilloDuo compression shells absorb shock and move with you
- AeroMesh fabric pulls sweat away from your skin and fights odors
- EVA padding along leg, upper leg, and knee sides cushions blows
- LoopLock closure secures a custom fit
- Silicone stoppers eliminate bunching or slippage
- Item #IXS000F
- AeroMesh, ArmadilloDuo compression shells
- Protection Area
- EN1621-1, EN1621-2
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
What do you think about this product?
October 24, 2019
Serious Protection and Comfortable
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 195 lbs
These have saved me a couple times. They may be a tad heavier than the more minimalist knee protection options, but I'd rather have piece of mind knowing my knees and shins are safe. I actually don't notice them pedaling around, and I found them more comfortable than the race face and other dh/enduro-oriented pads. Also like the extended shin coverage. Plus they last forever, I've had mine going on two years now, with barely any degradation in the fabric and straps. I mean, if it's good enough for Rachel Atherton, it's gotta be good enough for mere mortals.