Select Style & Size:
Trail II Pedals
Designed for off-road riders wanting a bit more shoe contact comes the Trail II Pedals from iSSi. The mid-sized platform gives you a more positive pedal connection, as well as a buffer against rock strikes, keeping the binding mechanism better protected against technical trails. You can expect more control and confidence over rugged terrain, ideal for the all-mountain and enduro cyclist.
You'll certainly appreciate the pedal's durable build, featuring Black chrome hardware and a strong, ED-coated chromoly spindle. These SPD-compatible pedals come with a 52.5mm spindle length standard, and additional +6mm and +12mm options (sold separately) are also available helping you dial in your Q-factor. The pedals' spring tension is adjustable and the included cleats offer 4 degrees of float with a 14.6-degree angle of release. Finally, the Trail II spins on bushings and bearings for a nice balance of durability and value and is available in a multitude of colors.
- A durable trail pedal allowing for more shoe contact
- The ed-coated chromoly spindle is plenty strong to drops and strikes
- 52.5mm spindle length is standard with +6mm and +12mm options available
- SPD-compatible cleats included
- Black chrome hardware looks great and is hard-wearing
- Adjustable spring tension dials in your preference
- Cleats allow for 4 degrees of float and 14.6 degrees of release
- Compatible with two-bolt style shoes
- Item #ISS000I
1 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.