Select Style & Size
Trail II Pedals
Designed for off-road riders wanting a bit more shoe contact comes the Trail II Pedals from iSSi. The mid-sized platform gives you a more positive pedal connection, as well as a buffer against rock strikes, keeping the binding mechanism better protected against technical trails. You can expect more control and confidence over rugged terrain, ideal for the all-mountain and enduro cyclist.
You'll certainly appreciate the pedal's durable build, featuring Black chrome hardware and a strong, ED-coated chromoly spindle. These SPD-compatible pedals come with a 52.5mm spindle length standard, and additional +6mm and +12mm options (sold separately) are also available helping you dial in your Q-factor. The pedals' spring tension is adjustable and the included cleats offer 4 degrees of float with a 14.6-degree angle of release. Finally, the Trail II spins on bushings and bearings for a nice balance of durability and value and is available in a multitude of colors.
- A durable trail pedal allowing for more shoe contact
- The ed-coated chromoly spindle is plenty strong to drops and strikes
- 52.5mm spindle length is standard with +6mm and +12mm options available
- SPD-compatible cleats included
- Black chrome hardware looks great and is hard-wearing
- Adjustable spring tension dials in your preference
- Cleats allow for 4 degrees of float and 14.6 degrees of release
- Compatible with two-bolt style shoes
- Item #ISS000I
- [body] aluminum, [spindle] Chromoly Steel
- iSSi , Shimano SPD , Wellgo 98A
- Entry / Release
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 14.3oz (406g)
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
May 10, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
Bearings started making noise after a month or so. Don’t waste your money on this junk.