Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Flip III Pedals
Picking out a new pair of pedals doesn't require choosing definitively between flats and clipless, and the iSSi Flip III Pedals are here to prove it. They feature a two-sided design with four adjustable pins for running flats, and a clipless cleat for when you want a little more security and power. The flat side is relatively simple, but enables you to run quick errands and go on more casual rides with your sneakers or flat shoes, while the adjustable spring-tensioned flip side gives you the security you want when you're charging on the trail. The Flip III features triple-sealed bearings to offer increased durability, and reduce the friction of spinning so you can get more out of every pedal stroke.
- Flat-to-clipless pedals for versatile riding
- Four adjustable pins help you lock into place in flats
- Spring tensioned clipless side features 4-degrees of float
- Adjustable tension lets you release as easily as you please
- Ideal for trail days or quick errand rides
- Triple bearing system reduces friction and boosts durability
- Item #ISS0008
3.5 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.