Select Style & Size
Flip II Pedals
The Flip II Pedals from iSSi is like getting 2 pedals for 1 (or is it 4 for 2?). On one side you get a high-quality clipless binding mechanism, and on the other is a stable platform. Ideal for commuter bikes, you can choose the performance benefits of clipless when needed or go more casual for a night out on the town in your favorite sneakers. You'll enjoy the increased grip on the flat side with discreet pins offering more traction while the round edges help reduce the risk of injury.
The Flip II uses SPD compatible cleats so it'll perfectly pair with any cycling shoe that uses a 2-bolt style system. The included cleats offer 4 degrees of float and have a 14.6-degree angle of release. Its spring tension is adjustable with an indicator so you can dial in your preferred settings. The pedals are built durable with a sturdy chromoly spindle that comes standard with a 58.5mm length spindle. Shorter and longer length spindles are available (sold separately) if you are looking to change up your q-factor. One nylon bushing and a sealed cartridge bearing keep the maintenance low and the operation smooth.
- Pedals allowing for clipless use on one side and platform on the other
- Chromoly spindle and bushing/bearing builds durability
- SPD-compatible 2-bolt cleats included
- Adjustable spring tension with tension indicator
- Comes with 58.5mm wide spindle, other lengths available separately
- Item #ISS000C
- [body] aluminum, [spindle] chromoly steel
- iSSi , Shimano SPD , Wellgo 98A compatible
- Entry / Release
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 14.5oz (412g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
July 12, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- 5` 11"
- 200 lbs
Pedal is very good for the price. I wear out pedals in 6 months, so it’s fun to have a color change twice a year. No complaints!