Select Style & Size
Flip I Pedals
With the Flip I Pedals from iSSi you get the choice if you want to wear your cycling shoes and clip in, or put on your flip-flops and cruise down to the beach on the platform side. Perfect for the commuter bike, the Flip I's chromoly spindle spins smoothly on two nylon bushings while saving some money in the process.
The pedals come with SPD-compatible cleats allowing it to work with any 2-bolt cycling shoes, and the pins and textured surface on the platform side offers traction with casual flat shoes. Final details include adjustable spring tension with indicator window allowing you to dial in your preference of exit release.
- Clipless or platform, with one set of pedals
- Adjustable spring tension dials in the exit effort
- Works with any 2-bolt style cycling shoes or casual flat shoes
- Durable chromoly spindle and double bushings add value
- Item #ISS000B
- [body] alloy, [spindle] chromoly
- SPD compatible
- Entry / Release
- 14.6 degree
- Spindle Diameter
- Pedal Wrench Type
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
August 6, 2020
Will these work on an indoor spin bike?