Select style & size:Select options
There's no such thing as too much flash.
Ready for anything, the iSSi Flash III Pedal is built tough for days spinning singletrack laps in the mountains, yet still comfortable enough for all-day road rides around town. Its do-everything, minimalist design starts with accepting SPD-compatible cleats so you're able to use the same shoes for outdoor cycling as you are for your spin class. Then, the adjustable spring tension system allows you to start at a lower tension for easy exit and then gradually increase the tension as your skill set increases for more security on more demanding outings. As hinted to by its title, the Flash III's triple-bearing construction offers you the smoothest rotation possible and the best feeling interface between pedal and rider. This combination of precision spindle machining and high-quality cartridge bearings grants years of high performance and minimal maintenance.
- Triple-bearing clipless pedal ready for rides of all types
- Adjustable spring tension meets your level of riding
- SPD-compatible cleats transition from spin class to the road
- Triple-bearing construction brings you an insanely smooth rotation
- Item #ISS0007
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Very nice product a little hard to clip in but might be because they are new...