Select style & size:Select options
Built to handle just about anything, the iSSi Flash II Pedal's tough construction is ready for days ripping laps in the mountains, while being comfortable enough for all-day road rides around town. Its jack-of-all-trades, minimalist design starts with accepting SPD-compatible cleats to allow you to use the same shoes for outdoor cycling as you are for your spin class.
Meanwhile, the adjustable spring tension system allows you to start at a lower tension for easy exit and then gradually increase the tension as your skill set increases for more security on more demanding outings. The Flash II's bushing and bearing spindle type offers up an insanely smooth rotation and intuitive feeling interface between pedal and rider. This combination of precision spindle machining and high-quality cartridge bearings ensures years of high performance and minimal maintenance.
- Triple-bearing clipless pedal ready for rides of all types
- Adjustable spring tension meets your level of riding
- SPD-compatible cleats transition from spin class to the road
- Bushing and bearing spindle has exceptionally smooth rotation
- Item #ISS0005
- Q & A
Color scheme from head to toe.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The iSSi Flash II pedal is perfect for adding color to your stealthed-out ride, or carrying your color scheme to your feet. The engage with the feel of a normal SPD pedal, and feel pretty natural, plus the purple color is bitchin'.