Select a Size
Select a Color
When the mercury soars, keeping your paws cool is critical. Sweaty palms lead to loose grip, and sliding around on the bars is the last thing you want when you're booking it into a banked berm at warp speed, so don Ion's Traze Glove and stay in control in the heat. The Traze is Ion's most ventilated, lightest glove, with feathery synthetic on the back of the hand to let cool air in, and a palm built from a single piece of synthetic leather to avoid irritating seams while you ride. Just because you want your hands to keep cool doesn't mean you want to go so minimal that your hands go numb from trail vibrations, so Ion equips the Traze with Nerve_Nugget gel padding at the palm to help reduce fatigue while you ride. And for those moments when snagging a quick picture of an epic vista at the top of the climb, or grabbing footie of your buddy hitting that lofty double, the gloves feature Ditital_Tip technology at the forefinger to enable you to access your touch-screen devices without tossing off your mitts.
- Light and airy gloves to keep you cool when temps soar
- Single-piece synthetic leather palm reduces irritating seams
- Let sweat escape and fresh air in with synthetic back of hand
- High Lycra content moves with you with generous flex
- Cushion critical zones and reduce fatigue with Nerve_Nugget padding
- Digital_Tip technology enables touch-screen use on the trail
- Hook-and-loop tab makes for easy on and off
- Item #INBE038
- [palm] 60% nylon, 40% polyurethane, [side] 92% terylene, 8% spandex, [back of hand] Breathe_Mesh (100% PET)
- Nerve_Nugget gel pad on palm
- hook-and-loop strap
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 22, 2020
Holds up well
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I've enjoyed these gloves. They're extremely lightweight, which works for my riding style (mostly technical singletrack and the occasional flow line). I also have not had the quality issues of the reviewer below - mine have held up very well, so take that for whatever it's worth. My one complaint is that if you take an impact knuckles down for whatever reason, the material on top (which is lightweight for ventilation) can tear, so bear that in mind. They trade off some level of durability there.
November 17, 2019
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 155 lbs
A pair of similarly constructed Ion Path gloves felt natural and unrestrictive on initial rides. After just 3 weeks, they were showing unusual signs of wear and they didn't survive a season of riding Front Range singletrack. Save your money.
July 11, 2020
Stop supermanning over the bars homeboy...hahahhahah