Why We Like The Scrub Mesh-ine Bike Pant
ION's Scrub Mesh-ine Bike Pant is built to stand up to the rigors of trail riding, and all the debris flying our way. The use of durable fabrics improve the longevity of the pant, and a roomy fit leaves space for pads and armor. Strategically placed mesh inserts provide cool ventilation while we're moving, and ribbed elastic inserts offer full freedom of movement, no matter what riding position we're in.
- A performance pant for speedy runs and muddy trails
- Durable bikewear technology offers protection on our ride
- Panel design combines lightness with ruggedness
- Full freedom of movement offered for riding in any position
- Mesh inserts provide cool ventilation while we're riding
- Pant material stands up to dirt and debris from the trail
- Item #INBE03P
- [face fabric] 100% polyurethane, [insert 1] polyester, 12% elastane, [insert 2] 100% polyester
- 2 front zippered
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
June 8, 2021
Complete waste of money
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 195 lbs
I managed to rip 2 holes open in these in the lightest of crashes messing around teaching my nephew berms on a progression trail maybe going about 5 miles and hour. Competitive cyclist refuses to replace them and having trouble getting in contact with Ion. I have never had something rip so easy I might as have worn linen pants. Last item I will be buying from back country or competive cyclist which I wasn't aware are the same company.
June 2, 2021
Sizing chart is inaccurate. M is a 32".
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 177 lbs
These look like great pants but be aware that while the ION size chart calls a Medium a 33-35" waist, this is a 32". It even says it right on the tag.