For freeride fun times.
The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and it's a perfect day to get your tires a little dirty at your local trailhead, so grab the Ion Scrub AMP Short-Sleeve Jersey for the lightweight coverage you need on a pleasant day on the dirt. It offers a front panel of DriRelease polyester-cotton blend that wears and looks like your favorite cotton tee, with the added benefit of breathability and quick-drying properties to keep you feeling fresh. The sleeves and back are made of a mesh polyester jersey that wicks away sweat and breathes so you can focus on the rock garden ahead or you, instead of the clammy sweat on your back. The jersey is cut relaxed and long, so you don't end up with crack-back when you're mashing on your pedals out of the saddle, and don't feel restricted when weaving your way through tight switchbacks.
- A short sleeve tech-tee hybrid for warm days
- DriRelease front panel breathes and dries fast
- Front panel feels like cotton, but performs elevated
- Mesh jersey back and sleeves for breathability
- Integrated lens wipe keeps your shades spotless
- Zippered pass pocket for stashing cards and essentials
- Long cut covers crack-back when you're pushing hard
- Item #INB000X
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This jersey was the perfect addition to my wife's jersey collection. We bought the black/gray in a medium, she's 5'7" and 165 lbs. The fit was spot on, allowing full range of motion for the upper body. The mesh on the back of the jersey keeps her cool on hotter days or longer rides.
ION got it right
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
ION figured out fit for their women's jerseys. They all fit awesome (this shortsleeve included) and the light, breathable fabric is spot-on too. I love this jersey, hardest part was picking which color.