Breathable and burly.
When fall days have you charging up chilly, shadow-casted trails, or early-season lift laps get you feeling a little too brisk, reach for the Ion Scrub AMP Long-Sleeve Jersey for an extra hit of warmth that wicks and works with you to keep you comfortable on the trail. The Scrub AMP Long-sleeve is cut relaxed, and moves freely with you when you're on the bike so you don't feel restricted when you're tail whipping off of rollers or gunning it down rooty lines. It features unique construction with a DriRelease polyester-cotton blend that feels as soft as your favorite cotton tee, while providing superior ventilation and quick drying properties to keep you comfortable. The sleeve and back are made from a polyester jersey designed to keep moisture moving away from your body so that you can stay comfortable and warm. On the back hip you'll find a stash pocket that's perfect for your lift pass or cards, and an integrated lens cloth to freshen up your specs after a muddy lap in the park.
- A tech-tee jersey hybrid for park laps and cool days
- DriRelease front panel breathes and wicks sweat
- Super breathable polyester sleeves and back
- Relaxed fit for free range of motion on the bike
- Integrated lens wipe keeps your specs spotless
- Back hip pocket secures your pass and cards
- Item #INB000V