For a berm blasting good time.
The Ion Women's Scrub AMP Bike Short are dirt hungry and ready to tackle the whole mountain. With a long inseam that gives you the coverage you want for blasting around blind corners, and taking on bigger, chunkier rock gardens, and the space you need for layering up your pads underneath when the day gets rowdier than ever. Their streamlined, stretchy design comfortably slides over your favorite liner shorts, so you can customize your level of padding. 4-way stretch fabric is both free-flexing and durable, withstanding the rigors of trail riding and enduro racing, all while promoting comfort with its quick-drying material. The fabric is treated with a mud-shedding coating that helps keep you dry when the weather gets a little wild, but doesn't impact the breathability, so you're not stuck sweating away at the cost of element protection.
Jet Stream ventilation holes expel built-up perspiration and excess heat from sapping your power output on long uphill slogs and epic efforts across long distances. Adjustable waist tabs dial in an ideal fit and feel to your riding preferences. Keep the short a bit more relaxed for greater mobility or cinch it up tight for the utmost in security. Moreover, you'll find a secure pouch for carrying your smartphone that protects it from light showers and crashes, and makes it easy to access when you want to grab a shot of that rock garden you're working on to study your line, or a pic of your crew blasting off of a gap jump.
- Lightweight shorts for charging the mountain
- Room to slide over your favorite liner shorts
- 4-way stretch fabric promotes free-flexing mobility
- Jet Stream ventilation holes expel built-up heat
- Bonded hemline and waistband for smooth-wearing comfort
- Hook-and-loop waist tabs for dialing in perfect fit
- Zippered pockets keep trail goodies readily at hand
- Secure pouch for holding your smartphone on the trail
- Item #INB000U