The Ion Men's Scrub AMP Bike Short loves nothing more than skidding around corners, throwing whips over park hits, and darting between trail obstacles at high speeds. Its streamlined, stretchy design comfortably slides over your favorite liner shorts, so you can customize your level of padding. 4-way stretch fabric is both free-flexing and durable, withstanding the rigors of trail riding and enduro racing, all while promoting comfort with its quick-drying material.
Jet Stream ventilation holes expel built-up perspiration and excess heat from sapping your power output on long uphill slogs and epic efforts across long distances. Adjustable waist tabs dial in an ideal fit and feel to your riding preferences. Keep the short a bit more relaxed for greater mobility or cinch it up tight for the utmost in security. Moreover, you'll find a secure pouch for carrying your smartphone, allowing you to quickly retrieve it when you're lost or need to snap a quick picture of your buddies hucking.
- Shred-ready short is lightweight and streamlined
- Slides over your padded liner for customized feel
- 4-way stretch fabric promotes free-flexing mobility
- Jet Stream ventilation holes expel built-up heat
- Bonded hemline and waistband for smooth-wearing comfort
- Hook-and-loop waist tabs for dialing in perfect fit
- Zippered pockets keep trail goodies readily at hand
- Secure pouch for holding your smartphone on the trail
- Item #INB000C
- Q & A
Top notch shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I highly recommend these shorts. They are super comfortable. It comes down to the 4-way stretch material. The 4-way stretch allows the best freedom of movement of any shorts I've tried to date. Overall quality of the materials and the stitching is good too.
Well-thought-out features include:
deep zippered pockets
right pocket has a padded cell phone sleeve
sturdy hook and loop velcro waist adjustments
ventilation holes to keep you cool
The inseam on these shorts is a bit longer. It comes down just past my knees, which works great for knee pads. These shorts work really well with liner shorts/bibs as well. For a similar short with shorter inseam check out the Ion Traze AMP.
I am 5'11, 185 lbs with 34" waist and the Large fit me perfectly.