Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Rascal Select Mountain Bike Shoe
Building on the foundation of the proven Rascal trail shoe, the Ion Rascal Select Mountain Bike Shoe offers elevated stiffness and more durable Kevlar uppers, boosting performance across the board for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing. The SupTraction rubber sole features a stiffer internal shank for improved power transfer on tough climbs, but retains a bit of torsional flex to ensure you have comfortable control over the bike in tight corners and tricky descents. The tread itself is constructed with specific zones for pedaling and hiking, ensuring maximum control on the bike, and plenty of grip when you have to do some hiking.
The Rascal Select's uppers are infused with heavy-duty Kevlar, providing rugged durability that resists impacts and abrasion season after season. The Airprene Gaiter conforms to your ankle, keeping out dirt and debris when you're shredding through loose terrain while ensuring breathability during hotter sessions. The fit is secured by the Serpen_Tie 2.0 closure, offering the adjustability of laces with the added security of a hook-and-loop instep strap. Inside the shoe you'll find a pre-shaped heel with generous padding, along with a comfortable and supportive Ortholite Eco Plush insole to absorb the harshness of bigger hits.
- Rugged MTB shoes for trail riding and enduro racing
- Durable Kevlar uppers withstand abuse season after season
- Ankle gaiter keeps out dirt and debris while remaining breathable
- Stiff internal shank for efficient power transfer
- SupTraction rubber sole for traction in all conditions
- Serpen_Tie closure offers a wide range of adjustability
- Ankle pad protects your feet from the crank arms
- Reinforced toe and heels to guard against rock strikes
- Item #INBE01N
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.