Seemingly casual, surprisingly technical.
The Ion Men's Letters Scrub AMP Short-Sleeve Jersey looks just like your favorite casual tee, but performs like a highly technical jersey, so you get the best of both fashionable style and cool-wearing comfort on the trail. It's made of DriRelease jacquard mesh along the front of the body, paired with a breathable pique jersey at the sleeves and back. This combination of technical fabrics rapidly wicks moisture to prevent you from overheating and sits smoothly against your skin, maintaining comfort when you're rapidly riding and pedaling uphill. One of its best features is the lack of static cling, which often plagues synthetic-based jerseys of this type.
- Looks like a casual tee, performs like a technical jersey
- DriRelease jacquard mesh rapidly wicks moisture for comfort
- Breathable pique jersey at sleeves and back for ventilation
- Fabric is soft to the touch and doesn't feel clingy with static
- Microfiber lens cloth at underside of jersey for wiping shades
- Item #INB000J
[front body] DriRelease jacquard mesh, [sleeves, back] breathable pique jersey