Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
F-Lite 260 Knit Shoe
If you're looking for more of a gym workout than a neighborhood marathon, the Inov 8 F-Lite 260 Knit Shoe has your back. It has a new, more breathable and adaptive knit upper than traditional running shoes, one that flexes with your foot for support during both lateral and forward movements. 360 degree Rope-Tec rubber runs along the shoe for traction and durability when you're climbing ropes, and a Powerflow midsole that delivers strong shock absorption and energy return for burpees and other high impact workouts.
- Hit the gym for high-intensity workouts in these training shoes
- Breathable knit upper offers flex and stability for varied movements
- Rope-Tec rubber gives you traction and durability on rope climbs
- Sticky Grip outsole gives you traction during quick motions
- Midsole provides shock absorption and energy return for jumping
- Rubber toe guard keeps your toes protected during burpees
- Item #INV003N
4 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.