Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
F-Lite 260 Knit Shoe
You don't want a clunky pair of running shoes when you're climbing ropes and dropping down for a set of burpees. Get a pair of shoes built specifically for the gym like the Inov 8 F-Lite 260 Knit Shoe. It has a new, more breathable and adaptive knit upper that flexes with your foot for support during both lateral and forward movements. 360 degree Rope-Tec rubber runs along the shoe for traction and durability when you're climbing ropes, along with Sticky Grip rubber in the outsole so you can keep your grip when you're making quick motions. For burpees and other high impact workouts you've got a Powerflow midsole that delivers strong shock absorption and energy return, and you've also got a rubber toe guard to keep your toes protected during those same workouts.
- Hit the gym for high-intensity workouts in these training shoes
- Breathable knit upper offers flex and stability for varied movements
- Rope-Tec rubber gives you traction and durability on rope climbs
- Sticky Grip outsole gives you traction during quick motions
- Midsole provides shock absorption and energy return for jumping
- Rubber toe guard keeps your toes protected during burpees
- Item #INV003M
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.