Get more out of your workouts.
Constructed with a new knitted upper fabric to provide you with a natural, ergonomic fit, the Inov 8 Men's AllTrain 215 Knit ensures superior comfort, stability, power, and lateral support for some of your hardest and most demanding workouts. Whether you're tackling high-impact agility workouts or just going for your morning neighborhood jog, this shoe wraps your foot with a responsive and flexible fit that moves with you, while the injected EVA Fusion midsole cushions through constant impacts. The external heel cage gives power, stability and support when lifting weights or doing squats, while the grippy rubber outsole and Meta Flex groove at the forefoot help you explode with speed in every step.
- Natural-fitting, flexible, and supportive training shoe
- Knit upper conforms to your foot with natural flex
- EVA Fusion midsole absorbs harsh impacts
- Welded rubber toe bumper protects your toes
- Adapterfit Met-Cradle adapts to your foot in motion
- Hard and sticky rubbers in the outsole add propulsion
- Item #INV003O
- Q & A
First cross-trainer shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 167lbs
This was my first purchase of a non-running shoe to use for cardio classes at the gym. The shoe is very light and durable, and after several uses, I haven't had any issues. I will say that the shoe is definitely not made for ANY kind of distance running, but it's been good for short sprints, jumping, and general weightlifting activities,