Ultra Run Crew CoolMax Sock
If you're wondering why you should leave your traditional running socks for the Injinji Women's Ultra Run Crew CoolMax Sock, the answer is simple—your toes want to splay. They're begging you to let them spread out like pancake batter on a skillet as your foot contacts the ground, and your normal socks simply won't let them. These toe socks are anatomically designed to eliminate blisters, and have greater stretch in the heel and toe so that the sock can be narrower throughout the rest of the foot. This lets the sock conform to your arch, and Injinji added a band to support your step throughout your run.
- Socks for running and training in proper alignment
- Wicking material pulls sweat away from your foot
- Anatomical design lets toes splay and supports the arch
- Light cushion protects your foot from contusions
- Individual toe design eliminates rubbing
- Item #INJ001F
- 68% nylon, 29% Coolmax, 3% Lycra
- Recommended Use
- road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 60 days
What do you think about this product?
September 10, 2018
Best Running Sock!
I love these socks. I am big fan of the crew sock, because I never have to worry about my socks falling down. I just used these for the Wasatch 100, and they worked great. I was hoping they were going to be super light weight, but they are more of a medium weight. The CoolMax helped wick away all the moisture though, so my feet were dry!