Run Lightweight Coolmax Crew Socks
It's hot enough just going for a run in the summer, so why add stuffy, heat-packing socks into the equation? Keep your dogs cool in the Injinji Run Lightweight Coolmax Crew Socks and hit the road or trail without overheating. Not only are these socks designed with airy Coolmax fibers and outfitted with breathable mesh panels at the top of the foot, but they also come with Injinji's individual toe-wrapped construction. This cuts back on blistering, allows for targeted moisture management in each toe, and delivers a more natural foot performance during workouts, letting you perform to your fullest even when the temps are soaring.
- Thin cooling socks to help you crush your warm summer runs
- Coolmax fabric wicks moisture effectively to regulate temperature
- Mesh areas at the top of the sock promote breathability
- Individual toe design cuts down on blistering in the heat
- Crew length prevents dirt and debris from sneaking in
- Item #INJ000U
- Q & A
Great sock, hole after 1st wash
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Love the sock, this is one of 7 injinji pairs that I have, some of which I've had for over 3 years. This pair came out of the laundry with a hole in the toe after the first wash, otherwise it would be 5 stars. Other injinji's, both tall and short socks, holding up well. Bummer, since it's a super fun pattern and we're in tall sock season.