Select style & size:Select options
Your stock wheels are sporting a few dents, and you know they’ve seen better days. You could replace them with another similar set of hoops and have the same problem in two years, or you could invest in the Industry Nine Trail 245 27.5 Boost Wheelset and wonder why it took you so long. If you value longevity and durability over the flash of carbon, I9 and its meticulously crafted hubs and wheels will deliver on both counts.
Industry Nine revamped this popular alloy wheelset slightly this year, improving strength and giving it a more flared shape that will help your tires better resist flats when you’re running a lower PSI and getting into some choppy territory. This modern shape gets along well with the classic 27.5 tires you have in the garage, but it’ll also cleanly support the bigger donuts you’re considering setting your bike up with for the winter months, so you don’t have to worry about the industry innovating you out of a wheelset a few months from now.
When you combine those improvements with the reassuring hum of I9’s beloved hubs, you’ll get a wheelset that will respond instantly as you work your way up cruel, bumpy cruxes and pop out of corners, withstanding the amount of torque a diesel truck emits on a daily basis.
- Rally all over your favorite trails in this bombproof alloy wheelset
- Boost compatibility improves stiffness and power transfer
- Updated profile better accommodates larger tires
- Aluminum rim now stronger and more durable than ever
- I9 hubs deliver 3-degree engagement for a snappy ride
- Asheville-based Industry Nine is renowned for its hub designs
- Item #NIN001C