Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Hydra Enduro 305 V3 27.5in Boost Wheelset
When big climbs lead to long, challenging descents, you'll be glad your bike is kitted out with the Industry Nine Enduro 305's. Strength and reliability are first and foremost with these top-level aluminum wheels, but I9 keeps the weight reasonable so you aren't held back on climbs and sprints. The V3 rims feature a lower profile than previous generations, which leads to a more compliant ride without sacrificing strength. Oversize straight-pull aluminum spokes are laced to I9's flagship Hydra hub with a staggering 690 engagement points, meaning there's no lag when it's time to put the power down.
- High-end alloy wheels built for aggressive riding
- Improved ride quality thanks to the new rim shape
- Hydra hubs with lightning-quick engagement
- Independently phased pawls reduce wear on the hub system
- Straight-pull spokes boost the wheels' lateral stiffness
- Fully serviceable hubs, no need for proprietary tools
- Made in Asheville, North Carolina with unmatched quality and precision
- Item #NIN1WU8
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.