Select style & size:Select options
When it comes to wheel and tire size, the days of compromising are over. The industry is replete with bikes that accommodate wagon wheels with tires ranging from 2.4 to 3in, and Industry Nine's Back Country 360 Boost Wheelset for 29ers is happy to oblige them. 29in wheels roll aggressively, the rim width lets tires plump out for more traction on climbs, and the addition of Boost axles virtually eliminate the noodliness that used to keep 29ers off shuttle runs and on fast singletrack only.
Make no mistake; these are definitely not XC wheels. They weigh a bit more than featherweight carbon hoops built for featherweight hardtails, but their tried-and-true aluminum construction ensures robust durability for ripping across technical sections of trail littered with rocks and roots. Industry Nine's Torch hubs deliver near-instantaneous 3-degree engagement for easily powering up and over trail obstacles. This wheelset is available with a HG driver for Shimano/SRAM drivetrains or a XD driver for SRAM's cutting-edge 11/12-speed drivetrains. It comes tubeless-ready, with pre-installed rim tape and Presta valves.
- An 29er wheelset for enduro bikes with huge tire clearance
- Sturdy aluminum construction balances strength and weight
- 36mm internal width accommodates 2.4 to 3in tires
- Stiff boost axles for snappier handling
- Stealthy styling upgrades your plus-sized rig
- Torch hub engages almost instantly on rocky climbs
- Industry Nine's peerless machining is all done in the US
- Item #NIN002P