Select Style & Size
Industry Nine has been making world-class cycling components in their Asheville, North Carolina machine shop for over a decade. Their A-series stems are crafted from a solid billet of high-grade 7075 aluminum, and are available in a variety of lengths well-suited to modern trail bike geometry. Choose from 11 striking anodized colorways to help your bike stand out from the crowd.
- A strong, stiff, high-quality mountain bike stem
- Made entirely in I9's Asheville, North Carolina facility
- Machined from a billet of high-grade 7075 aluminum
- Strength tested well beyond industry standards
- Burly stainless steel bolts match the strength of the stem
- Choose from 11 anodized colors and 3 different lengths
- Fits 31.8mm diameter handlebars only
- Item #NIN1WU7
- [stem] 7075 aluminum, [bolts] 316 stainless steel
- 30, 40, 50mm
- [30mm] +/- 8-degree, [40mm] +/- 6-degree, [50mm] +/- 5-degree
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- 4-bolt aluminum faceplate with 180-degree wrap
- Claimed Weight
- [30mm] 127g, [40mm] 136g, [50mm] 155g
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
September 11, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
it might be slightly heavier than my stock stem but I love the fit and finish. the color (orange) looks great on my bike and it really makes the bike look nicer. it makes the bike mine. it feels really sturdy and solid on the ride.
September 30, 2019
Add some flash
I bought the blue one. It’s a stem. It’s flashy. It does the job. Quality craftsmanship. Get one!