Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The A318 Stem
Industry Nine has been making world-class cycling components in their Asheville, North Carolina machine shop for over a decade. Their A-series stems are crafted from a solid billet of high-grade 7075 aluminum, and are available in a variety of lengths well-suited to modern trail bike geometry. Choose from 11 striking anodized colorways to help your bike stand out from the crowd.
- A strong, stiff, high-quality mountain bike stem
- Made entirely in I9's Asheville, North Carolina facility
- Machined from a billet of high-grade 7075 aluminum
- Strength tested well beyond industry standards
- Burly stainless steel bolts match the strength of the stem
- Choose from 11 anodized colors and 3 different lengths
- Fits 31.8mm diameter handlebars only
- Item #NIN1WU7
- [stem] 7075 aluminum, [bolts] 316 stainless steel
- 30, 40, 50mm
- [30mm] +/- 8-degree, [40mm] +/- 6-degree, [50mm] +/- 5-degree
- Clamp Diameter
- Steer Tube Diameter
- Bar Attachment
- 4-bolt aluminum faceplate with 180-degree wrap
- Claimed Weight
- [30mm] 4.5oz (127g), [40mm] 4.8oz (136g), [50mm] 5.5oz (155g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.