Penstock Paddle Short
If your summers revolve around the water and you can't stand going too long without your next paddle session, then you need a pair of shorts that feel the same way. The Immersion Research’s Penstock Paddle shorts are designed for an aquatic lifestyle but feel just as comfortable out of the water and running around town too. Lightweight nylon fabric makes these shorts versatile for everyday wear, go from lunch at your favorite patio restaurant, to a river surf session at the local wave, and end the day scrambling on a sunset hike. The laced waist closure will keep your shorts right where you need them when you take a spill on the river while draining mesh pockets won't weigh you down when you resurface. The quick-drying nylon will help you transition to dry land and stay warm as temperatures drop, while durable abrasion resistance can handle bushwhacking when you get off trail. Keep car keys secured in the zippered back pocket so you don't have a surprise scavenger hunt at the end of your active day.
- An active short designed for days spent on the water
- Lightweight fabric is quick-drying and water wicking
- Mesh pockets allow water to drain after taking a dip
- Laced waist closure offers a secure fit for swimming
- Zip pocket offers reliable storage for house keys
- Metal grommet allows for hang-drying wet shorts
- Item #IMR001Y
- 100% nylon
- tie closure
- 2 fron hand (mesh drain), 1 back zippered (mesh drain)
- Recommended Use
- kayaking, rafting, swimming, casual, fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 12, 2020
what's the inseam/leg length of this short?