7Figure Dry Top
The 7Figure dry top is Immersion Research’s highest performing dry top in its technical wear line, meaning this jacket is ready for any aquatic adventure you can throw its way. The new 2019 top has an updated cut that eliminates excess fabric and provides a slimmer performance fit. The semi-fitted shape enhances mobility for paddling, but still provides sufficient room for layering on really cold days. Take this top on your next big water day when water temperatures are chilly and the rapids are roaring, your torso will be covered by premium a three-layer polyester shell, finished with a DWR coating. The 7figure shell not only repels water but leaves you feeling lighter as the jacket breathes better, dries quicker and reduces internal condensation. Staying dry will help you stay on the water longer letting you comfortably tackle drops and surf pockets to your heart's content. Latex neck and wrist gaskets provide reinsurance against that shockingly cold runoff, while neoprene over cuffs protect that seal and offer a comfortable closure. Feel extra comfortable making advanced whitewater moves with the super sticky one-piece neoprene tunnel that interlocks with your skirt to keep your lower half protected.
- A high-performance dry-top for whitewater paddling
- Technical shell fabric repels water, breathes easily, and dries quickly
- Sticky overskirt ensures a confident seal against kayak cockpit
- Neck and wrist gaskets with over cuffs provide water seepage protection
- Slimmer fit top offers unrestricted mobility while paddling
- Item #IMR001V