Ignik Outdoors Heated Sleeping Bag Liner
Select Style & Size
Heated Sleeping Bag Liner
Ignik's Heated Sleeping Bag Liner can change the degree of your sleeping bag up as high as 20 degrees. It's electronically charged to provide that level of heat for one hour, or you can spread it out on a lower setting for up to eight hours. Ignik made the exterior out of soft, recycled polyester with a heat-trapping carbon layer fixed to a groundcloth that reflects heat back your way. This liner included a USB adapter that connects the liner to compatible 5V and 12V batteries for charging.
- Heated sleeping bag liner increases warmth up to 20°F
- Recycled fabrication with a carbon heat layer
- Electronically charged for 1-8 hours of heat depending on the mode
- Includes 5V USB adapter for use with 5V and 12V batteries (not included)
- Item #IGK000C
- [comfort layer] 100% recycled polyester [heat leather] carbon fiber
- 72 x 31in
- Degrees Added
- Stuff Sack
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2oz
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
December 25, 2020
Not for backpacking
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This product needs to have a constant source of power to work. It doesn’t come with a built in battery. And even if you use your power bank, it provides meager heat while draining your battery quickly. The advertised 20° bump is only if the product is plugged into a 12V (car charger). So if you need the extra heat while sleeping in your car, van, or RV, this might be good for you. These details could have been explained better by Ignik, definitely not for backpacking.