Sabre 89 Ski
Icelantic's Sabre 89 Ski is the middle sibling in its all-mountain explorer family. Thanks to an early rise tip and new tip shape, this ski slices through crud and softer snow like a champ, while underfoot camber and a flat tail ensure an easy turn initiation and improved edge hold when the going gets icy. Its 89-millimeter waist is plenty wide to hold its own when there's a few unexpected inches of fresh, but really craves high speeds and pristine groomers.
Icelantic crafted the Sabre's core out of poppy poplar to give a fun, responsive feel into and out of each turn, with the addition of the new X-Ply construction, which features a layer of woven carbon fiber for torsional stability and improved power transfer from edge to edge. This gives the ski a smooth, powerful feel, and when combined with the tri-axial and unilateral fiberglass, elevate stiffness and vibration dampening, meaning you can really open up your speed without feeling like you're skiing wet noodles.
- All-mountain ski for ripping the frontside
- Nimble 89mm waist handles variable conditions with ease
- Rockered tip adds float in softer snow
- Camber underfoot reliably holds an edge on firm snow
- Woven carbon fiber adds torsional stability and strength
- Poppy poplar core with fiberglass for stiffness and dampening
- Sandwich construction offers durable, easy-to-tune sidewalls
- Icelantic skis are handmade in Denver, Colorado
- Item #ICB002C