Why We Like The Icelantic Saba Pro 107 Ski
Whether we're surfing deep midwinter powder or scraping down the last bits of dirty spring snow, the Icelantic Saba Pro 107 Ski is keeping the ride energized. The tips' and tails' full rocker keep us riding high on a sea of white and evading crud's trip attempts, while the mid-fat waist hastens transitions turn to turn, and the sintered base armors the resilient core against the rocks and sticks spring melt exposes.
- Versatile ski for backcountry turns in all conditions
- 107mm waist floats in powder and is quick edge to edge
- Rockered profile provides a surfy, playful ride
- Poplar wood core is light, strong, and energetic
- Sintered base and thick edges boost durability
- Item #ICBB03N
- 167cm, 177cm, 187cm
- [177cm] 137 / 107 / 127mm
- Turn Radius
- [167cm] 17m, [177cm] 20m, [187cm] 23m
- Reflective Rocker (rocker / flat / rocker)
- ETXL 2000 Tri-Axe fiberglass, matte fiberglass mounting plate, unilateral fiberglass, 20mm rubber foil over edges, carbonium topsheet
- Isospeed 7200 (sintered)
- poplar wood
- Binding Included
- Claimed Weight
- [pair, 167cm] 7lb 13.5oz (3559g), [177cm] 8lb 3.4oz (3724g), [187cm] 9lb 4.5oz (4211g)
- steel (2.2mm)
- partial twin
- Skins Included
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
- freeride/powder skiing, backcountry skiing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help