Select style & size:Select options
Nomad 105 Ski
Nimble, resilient, and versatile like a true snow chaser, the Icelantic Nomad 105 Ski is designed to not just survive but thrive in any snow condition. A tight turn radius and balanced flex give the Nomad its stability and quickness, while the 140mm tip provides ample float in the deepest fluff. The rockered tip and tail give the ski a fun and playful soul, while the camber underfoot delivers a reliable edge hold for smooth, powerful turns. Because powder is never a guarantee, the versatile 105 millimeter waist will save the day when a high-pressure ridge sets in to turn your dreams of powder into a long session on the frontside.
Handmade in Colorado, the Nomad is built using Icelantic's Bombproof construction. The layup of a playful and lightweight poplar and paulownia core sandwiched between unilateral fiberglass results in a ski that's stiff enough to charge down open bowls but playful enough to slash turns through the trees. Meanwhile the vertical sidewalls and Tri-Axe fiberglass ensure the ski stays torsionally strong so you can trust your edge hold when you are hammering a hard turn in dicey conditions. Toss in a slightly beefed up edge and super fast sintered base and you have a ski that will let you reach your potential all over the mountain.
- Playful pow ski for riders who think outside the box
- 105mm waist is versatile, stable, and floaty for daily use
- Rocker and camber edges powerfully, offers nimble control and float
- Short turn radius turns on a dime and offers exceptional control
- Lightweight wood core balances weight savings with power
- Full sidewalls and triax fiberglass boosts torsional rigidity
- Sintered base skips across flat areas and cat tracks with ease
- Item #ICB002N