Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Nomad 105 Lite Ski
With all the defining characteristics of Icelantic's ultra-popular Nomad 105, but with a lighter weight, the Nomad 105 Lite Ski provides us with rip-roaring freeride fun in the backcountry. The versatile 105-millimeter waist surfs through powder, rips over hardpack, and wiggles through late-season corn, and a touch of underfoot camber ensures we have reliable edge hold on backcountry roads. A balanced flex and generous sidecut make the Nomad quick and nimble in all conditions, while the fat 140-millimeter tip offers up float and maneuverability whether we're facing waist-deep pow or bumped-up crud.
- Ultra-light ski for backcountry touring and freeriding
- 105mm waist width floats through powder and rips over hardpack
- Camber underfoot delivers reliable edge hold across firmer snow
- Tip and tail rocker offers high maneuverability in deep conditions
- Feather-Weight Core is efficient on uphills, confident on downhills
- Durable sintered base enables speed through changing snow types
- Top sheet graphics embody the sense of adventure found out in nature
- Item #ICBB024
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.