It's about time you get back there.
Icelantic took the success of their ultra-popular Nomad 105 Ski, and cut weight to bring that rip-roaring freeride fun into the backcountry. The Nomad 105 Lite uses an Ochroma wood core, instead of the original poplar core, a lighter material with equal strength and durability. The Nomad's 105mm waist makes this an ideal all-terrain ripper for storm days, crusty hardpack, and bluebird corn alike.
The fiberglass and carbonium layers add stiffness and strength without extra weight, and the rockered profile eases turn initiation and keeps your tips up when you’re blasting through pow. The short turn radius makes this ski nimble and quick to maneuver while you're dodging tight trees, or navigating a tight entrance to a steep couloir.
- An all-mountain freeride ski that can handle the resort or backcountry
- 105mm waist thrives in a variety of conditions
- Rockered profile enhances floatation
- Ochroma wood core is light and springy
- Fiberglass layers add strength and stability
- Short turn radius is nimble and maneuverable through tight trees
- Icelantic skis are made in Denver, Colorado
- Item #ICB001G