Natural 111 Ski
A new addition to Icelantic's lineup, the Natural 111 Ski is ready for steep skintracks followed by untouched lines of pure powder. As Icelantic's widest backcountry plank, this Natural's 111mm waist keeps you afloat on the deepest days of the season, but doesn’t leave you high and dry when the conditions aren't optimal. Paired with tip and tail rocker for nimble, effortless turns that you'll appreciate at the entry of tight, steep chutes, and underfoot camber to give you a superior edge grip as you make big, arcing turns down monstrous faces, the Natural will quickly become your do-it-all set of touring sticks.
The Natural 111 is built using Icelantic's signature Tri-Axe construction, but with a lightweight balsa wood core so your legs still feel fresh by the time you're ready to transition. Flax fiber in the core and vertical sidewalls ensure a smooth, powerful feel from edge to edge so you can confidently enjoy the steep, pristine line that you worked so hard for.
- Backcountry ski has a penchant for playing in powder
- 111mm waist is Icelantic's widest ski for backcountry touring
- Tip and tail rocker keeps turns smooth and effortless
- Underfoot camber provides energy and edge hold for smooth carving
- Lightweight balsa wood core is nimble and strong
- Flax fiber adds stability for reliable downhill performance
- Vertical sidewalls offer efficient power transfer through each turn
- Made with care in Denver, Colorado
- Item #ICB0036
What do you think about this product?