Mystic 97 Ski
New to Icelantic's line of touring-specific skis, the Women's Mystic 97 Ski is a lightweight, fun ride that'll make steep skinners feel like a breeze so you have the juice to crush your descent. Measuring a versatile 97 millimeters underfoot, the Mystic can chop through wind crusts, zoom over spring corn, and navigate the occasional ice patch, because every day can't be a powder day, but when you get that lucky the ski will float and surf through the deep with effortless ease. The rockered tip and tail give this backcounty-hungry stick a playful, nimble feel, with just the right amount of camber underfoot for a smooth, reliable edge hold as you make big turns down steep, wind-buffed faces.
The Mystic is built using Icelantic's Tri-Axe construction, but with its lightweight, touring-oriented Ochroma core—a combination of balsa wood and flax fiber—to ensure the ski maintains strength and stability on the descents. Vertical sidewalls further add to the ski's stability by improving torsional rigidity for better power transfer through your turns. After all, when you wake up before dawn to skin up the mountain your downhill experience should be the stuff of dreams, and with a ski that's sub seven pounds, you'll still have enough leg strength to head back up for another lap. Or ten.
- Lightweight touring ski for lady shredders
- 97mm waist handles powder days and all the days in between
- Rockered tip and tail add float and effortless maneuverability
- Underfoot camber ensures reliable edge hold on firmer snow
- Lightweight balsa wood core adds strength
- Flax fiber adds stability for confidence-inspiring descents
- Vertical sidewalls improve power transfer through turns
- Made with care in Denver, Colorado
- Item #ICB002L