Select style & size:Select options
Maiden 101 Ski
There's no nook or cranny of the mountain that the Icelantic Women's Maiden 101 Ski won't properly shred. With a design that will handle just about anything you point it down, the Maiden isn't afraid to enter full beast mode and straightline tight chutes, huck big cliffs, and rip groomers until the lifts seize.
Measuring a versatile 101 millimeters underfoot, the Maiden's waist is narrow enough to properly attack crusty, firm snow and just wide enough to keep you up when you luck into a surprise storm or head off-piste into inconsistent chop. The rockered tip and tail give these mountain maidens a playful nature and aid in quick turn initiation, while camber underfoot keeps her grounded when it's time to arc turns down the frontside.
Icelantic designed and built the Maiden for lady rippers by equipping it with its signature Hybrid Flight Core, a playful, light core that uses a blend of poplar and paulownia to balance response, rebound, and weight savings. Tri-Axe fiberglass layers sandwich the core, keeping the ski torsionally stiff on harder snow, while vertical sidewalls ensure a solid and stable ride when you decide to point 'em and go.
- DO it all frontside ski that handles most conditions on hill
- 101mm waist blends versatility with edge to edge control
- Short turn radius boosts nimbleness and control in tight trees
- Rocker and camber blends edge hold with forgiveness and float
- Poplar and paulownia core balances rebound and weight savings
- Triax fiberglass laminate boosts torsional rigidity for edge hold
- Sintered base skips across cat tracks and flat spots with ease
- Item #ICB002R
What do you think about this product?