Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Why We Like The Maiden Lite 101 Ski
When we're accessing our skiing by human power, balance is the name of the game. We want to feel the freedom of exploring new areas while continuing to progress your skiing ability and the Maiden Lite Alpine Touring Ski allows us to do that. These skis sit in the middle of Icelantic's pack of touring skis, prioritizing efficiency on the skin track just the same as maximizing face shots on the descent of an epic powder day.
The 101mm waist-width offers consistent float in deep snow, breaks trail like a champ on the way up, and remains maneuverable on days when the powder is not so plentiful. Camber underfoot helps hold an edge on firm and variable snow, while the tip and tail rocker supplies a grin-inducing surfy feel when the storm provides. We appreciate the featherweight hybrid wood core, which makes the Maiden Lite is a sensible, do-it-all touring ski that could also function perfectly well at the resort, the perfect quiver of one.
- Lightweight touring ski offers an alpine-inspired shape
- 101mm waist floats in deep powder, feels manageable for skinning
- Balsa and flax core offers a consistent flex and featherweight feel
- Medium sidecut radius balances stability and maneuverability
- Sandwich construction supplies durability over seasons of heavy use
- Steel edges and sintered base perform consistently at the resort
- Item #ICBB02E
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.