2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Maiden 111 Ski
If you dream about chest deep powder, big cliff drops, and back-to-back storms, then look no further than the Icelantic Women's Maiden 111 Ski. With a generously wide 111-millimeter waist, you'll surf and bounce through the lightest, fluffiest snow of the season, while a modern profile tip and tail offer added float and maneuverability. Tip and tail rocker helps prevent your tips from diving on the deepest days of the year while providing excellent pivoting performance for navigating steep tree-runs. We appreciate the camber underfoot and fat-but-not-huge waist width for getting back to the chairlift on the groomer with a composed ride-feel, which helps squeeze as many laps as possible into the day.
- Dedicated pow ski is suited for experienced skiers who seek snowfall
- 111mm waist is wide enough for the deepest snow yet remains nimble
- Tip and tail rocker offers a surfy feel for a playful powder experience
- Long turn radius encourages sweeping turns down the fall-line
- Hybrid wood core provides a poppy flex pattern with modern attributes
- Carbon laminate supplies torsional stiffness with a lightweight feel
- Steel and and sintered base ensures lasting, consistent performance
- Item #ICBB029
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.