Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Rover BUGrip GTX Running Shoe
It's gonna take more than a bit of snow and some chilly temperatures to keep you from roving your favorite mountain trails, but you've still gotta make sure your shoes are up to snuff if you want to travel safely in winter weather. Throw on the Icebug Rover BUGrip GTX Running Shoe and you'll be prepared for anything that winter trails can throw at you. Whether you're trail running or speed hiking, you'll be thankful for this shoe's Gore-Tex membrane keeping out frigid moisture as you stomp through snow and slush. Meanwhile, the outsole has tons of grip for winter trail conditions thanks to its high-traction rubber and full set of 19 carbide studs. Those steel studs dig into packed snow and ice to ensure that you won't be sliding around on rocky mountain trails, but are low-profile enough not to feel burdensome when the conditions and terrain mellow out. A convenient Boa closure system is easy to use and stays tightened even when soaking wet, and a stabilizing midsole helps keep you from overpronating or feeling unstable on tricky backwoods trails.
- Versatile winter shoe for trail runners and faster hikers
- Gore-Tex membrane shields your foot from snow, slush, and sleet
- Carbide-studded outsole provides steady traction on icy surfaces
- Boa dial closure system maintains its hold when wet
- Midsole works to stabilize your stride on technical trails
- Thick heel padding and Ortholite footbed deliver added comfort
- Item #IBG000R
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.