Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Pytho5 BUGrip Running Shoe
A last minute trail change is no problem when we’re laced into the Icebug Pytho5. This all-terrain and eco-minded running shoe is designed to keep your feet comfortable with the performance seasoned runners have come to expect from trail shoes. A roomy toe box with torsional rigidity and medium cushion keep you comfortable on your long distance days while the low drop gives you nice ground control through the miles. The soles, with BUGrip steel studs, are what really make this shoe a winner for all-terrain performance by allowing you to confidently log your miles—even in the winter.
- All-terrain shoe designed to keep you running on varying surfaces
- 5mm drop and medium cushion provide you with good ground control
- bluesign® polyester upper offers breathability for cool feet
- Roomy and protective toe box is comfortable in long distances
- Ortholite Hybrid offers performance with low environmental impact
- Midsole has recycled content for cushion you can feel good about
- BUGrip steel studs allow you to run in the shoe during winter
- Item #IBGA00I
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.