Get a grip.
Rain or shine, you're out in the muck and mire tearing things up as you work on your endurance. The Icebug Women's DTS3 BUGrip GTX lets you train in any weather thanks to its superior traction and waterproof lining. A Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry on the muddy trail, while still giving them the breathable ventilation they desire during a long run. Designed for distance training, the soles will grip sticky dirt and wet sidewalks alike, with the traction of a trail shoe and the durability of a road shoe. Thanks to maximum cushioning and an EVA midsole, you have the stability to run all day if you so desire, and slipping them off to relax when you get home is a piece of cake with the Boa lacing system.
- Athletic sneaker for trail running, road running, and travel
- Mesh upper offers breathable comfort and performance
- Gore-Tex provides waterproof protection for rainy day training
- RB9X sole offers trail traction with the durability of a road shoe
- Full cushioning and EVA midsole provides all-day support
- Boa closure offers a quick, easy, and precise fit
- Item #IBG000B