A true test of will.
The sound of rain pounding against your window drowns out your blaring alarm and the cold, dark morning air is willing you to go back to bed. Good thing you've got your Icebug Men's DTS3 BUGrip GTX Shoes so you can power through early morning miles even during the soggier months.
Thanks to the Gore-Tex membrane, these kicks repel water and are breathable enough for warmer weather, while the mesh upper holds your foot in with a snug, secure fit. The high torsion, cushioned midsole provides stability for overpronating feet, and rubber outsoles increase traction to keep you upright while you're running through slick conditions.
- A waterproof running shoe for training in the rainy months
- Gore-Tex membrane repels stormy weather
- Mesh upper breathes well and offers a secure fit
- EVA midsole provides long-lasting comfort
- Stability Flex helps with overpronation
- Rubber 9 Extreme outsole maintains traction on slick surfaces
- Item #IBG000A