Zealous for the Zoya.
It's as if the Icebreaker Women's Zoya Skirt was built for travel. The Zoya features a comfortable fabric that not only wicks away moisture and dries quickly, but it also naturally fends off unsavory odors that often get accumulated while traveling by plane, car, or foot. Meanwhile, a hint of lycra lends added mobility, so you can take the Zoya to the trails should you desire. A drawcord waist provides a personalized fit, and the bevy of pockets keep necessities close at hand.
- A chic, yet comfortable every day skirt
- Knit fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Naturally resistant to the build-up of odors
- Mid-thigh length lends versatility
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Item #ICE00P5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'2"
- Weight: 170lbs
I'm usually an XL in everything Icebreaker but this thing runs way too big. It's comfortable enough but I don't think I'll be wearing it that often. Recommend sizing down..