Wrapped up in comfort.
Taking advantage of the "world's finest quality merino wool," the Icebreaker Women's Zoya Coverup is an elegant option for staying warm and stylish when the mercury dips, but you've got style to for days. The sweater-style wrap is top-notch for snuggling up next to a fire or running around town on busier days, and the merino's soft-on-skin feel is complimented by nylon and lycra to provide durability and stretch. The foldover neck offers a scarf-like comfort and warmth that won't chafe sensitive skin thanks to the wonders of merino, and to top it all off, the Coverup includes hand pockets for staying warm and stowing small essentials for running errands, or just going for a walk.
- A sweater-style wrap for total comfort at home or around town
- Merino wool is warm, soft, and resists odors for fresh scent
- Lycra and nylon provide durability and stretch to garment
- Hand pockets allow you to stow small essentials around town
- Foldover neck integrates a warm, scarf-like feel for comfort
- Merino is less scratchy and abrasive for sensitive skin types
- Item #ICE00RP
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 150lbs
it is longer in the front than back, which is the only negative. Its a double weight of Merino 200 basically so is nice and warm! The cowl can be worn as a hood type covering.
Great, everyday piece
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
I'm loving my Icebreaker Zoya Coverup - it is such a versatile piece that you can throw on after a workout or even a casual piece to dress up. The quality is top notch and the fit is great - a bit over-sized, but that's how it's designed (I think!). I wore this after a morning barre class last week and the wool kept me super toasty! Definitely a must-have piece!